Our sister Company, Practical Asset Management can provide IT Lifecycle management and support to your IT department on a regular or ad hoc basis. We provide a high quality service for every job, from a small delivery to a major implementation project. We will provide you with a full risk assessment, site survey (if required) and consultation for every project.
- We can tailor our project services to meet your organisations’ exact requirements.
- Some of the industries we have experience in working with are:
- IT Service Providers and Web Hosting
- Managed Service Data Centres and Dedicated Hosting Providers
- Communications and Telecommunication
- Technical Couriers and Freight
- Local Government and Councils
- NHS, Medical Practitioners Including Dental Surgeries and General Practice
- Accountants and Auditors. Legal and Law Firms
- Printers and Publishers
- Manufacturing and Production Businesses
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering and design consultants
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Food Retail and Food Production Industries
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Retail, Consumer business and Service Providers
- You can expect professional project management throughout, and we guarantee the highest levels of security, confidentiality and full compliance with health, safety and environmental legislation.
Find more information here.